26 July 2010

rain, reading, & red hair: 0065-0081

A long, tiring week - I can barely remember past Saturday.  I really should keep this list during the week, instead of making it over the weekend.

Even so, God is good.  Despite my forgetfulness.


0065:  Cooler days after a heat wave.

0066:  Good conversation after Bible study.

0067:  Making breakfast with my soul sisters.

0068:  Solemn conversation to hysterical laughter in an instant.

0069:  Different outlets of creativity - two dancers, a musician, and a writer.

0070:  Chocolate chip pancakes.

0071:  Naps - lots of them, and deep and long.

0072:  Thunderstorms that come & go in a violent flash.

0073:  No electricity - a night of no radio, no TV, no internet.  Just talking and books.

0074:  Finishing Middlemarch.  A bucket list item completed.  [highly recommend, by the way - I loved it!]

0075:  "The world is hungry for positive art." - an encouraging word from a wise lady.

0076:  The electricity came on this morning.  Hello, showers and food other than peanut butter.

0077:  Coffee and reading by the Potomac River.

0078:  A new baby nephew - Andrew Joseph.

0079:  A safe, quick delivery with no complications.

0080:  Hearing my brother's proud, tired, new-father voice.

0081:  My nephew's curly red hair!


holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails