04 September 2010

the saturday evening blog post [vol. 2 iss. 7]

September is finally here!  After a week of unseasonably warm weather at school, we are finally down into the 60s and 70s.  Yesterday marked the first rain of the school year.

BUT, September means more than cooler weather and a chance to break out the jacket and rainboots I’ve been stashing.  It’s also time for the Saturday Evening Blog Post!

This week, I selected a short reflection I wrote during a thunderstorm.  I chose it because it reflects where I am in life – learning to see God’s beauty and love in things I wouldn’t normally see as beautiful or lovely. 
If you are so inclined, head on over to Elizabeth Esther’s blog and link up! 

6a00d83451d95b69e201348607277b970c-800wi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails