07 August 2010

the saturday evening blog post vol. 2 iss. 7

6a00d83451d95b69e20120a8ff17d7970b-800wi

Once again, I'm joining the circle of bloggers known as the Saturday Evening Blog Post (hosted by Elizabeth Esther).  This month was a hard choice between a post commemorating my parent's 20th wedding anniversary, and the post I chose on my favorite moment of a friend's wedding (yes, I did just link to both).  I ended up choosing the friend's wedding - maybe because I think the writing is a bit better?  Maybe because that realization was just so strong for me, and I wanted to share it?  I don't know.  But I guess love is in the air this month. 

If you're so inclined, head on over to Elizabeth Esther's blog & join the circle!  Happy Saturday. :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails